2Wk MIG-MAG Course
MIG-MAG Weld Training Course
For course content , start dates & advice on job opportunities –
Call 085 83 111 23
Full-time, Part-time Day and Up-skilling – starting every Monday…
Quality MIG / MAG Weld Training available, today!
Arc and Sparks Weld Training Centre in Cavan, Ireland
Only 1 hour from Blanchardstown Dublin this state of the art facility combined with tutors with years of advanced welding experience will provide you with a comprehensive training programme. Kickstart your welding career!
An Arc & Sparks trainee on the MIG-MAG welder.
Full-time mig/mag courses
- 1 or 2 week full time Monday – Friday
- Suitable for beginners or intermediate standard welders
- Course Certification EN 9606-1 2013
- Experienced welders may not need full week
Accommodation available in Cavan town from only €20 per night.
Part-time mig/mag courses
- Available on an on-going basis
- Certification exam is available for those who reach an appropriate standard.
All students will be have the opportunity to be tested at the appropriate level by an external examiner to gain certification.
Trainees may take the following Welder Qualification tests:
- Metal-Arc Gas Shielded welding (MAG) solid wore, plate and fillet welds in vertical up position
- Metal-Arc Gas Shielded welding (MAG) solid wore, plate and fillet welds in horizontal/vertical position
Successful trainees will be awarded a Welder Qualification Certificate to CE1090 Requirements of Procedure EN15614-1 and Welder Qualification to EN9606-1 2013
No test fees are included in the course fee.
EIS is the external examiner who will do all testing and certification. EIS have many years of experience providing this service to organisations such as FAS / Solas & ETB’s.